Registration for the 2021 Dance WV Fall Festival opens August 15th and closes September 27th. Attendees must register with a member of Dance WV. Registration from individual dancers will not be accepted.
2021 Registration Form.
Email completed registration forms to email@example.com
2021 Festival Information Sheet. We highly encourage all attendees to read the Information Sheet carefully.
Everyone attending the festival MUST submit a Release Form. These are due to Dance WV by the start of the festival on October 15, 2021. Members may bring them to festival check in.
Adult Release Form
Child Release Form
High School Seniors Universities Audition please bring 3 copies of the audition form, 3 copies of a dance resume and 3 copies of a head shot photo to the audition with you – Audition Form
We are updating our COVID protocol to reflect the rising number in cases throughout the state. As of 9/13/21:
– Everyone, vaccinated or not, will be required to wear a mask indoors. (This does not include while sleeping).
– Groups will be separated in the dorms. If 2 or more groups are in the same dorm building they will be separated upstairs and downstairs or right side rooms and left side rooms.
– Class sizes are strictly limited based on studio size and social distancing needs.
– Seating in the dining hall will be assigned and socially distanced. Groups will receive a seating chart at check in.
– We trust adults utilizing the EEC office and Chaperones hospitality space to practice good judgement and social distancing guidelines by not allowing these spaces to become over crowded.