Some of our member dance organizations across the state
Member eligibility includes any individual over the age of 18 and involved in the dance community of West Virginia on a consistent basis serving as either a teacher, choreographer, dancer, company and/or school director, or administrator. All members must be invested in the improvement and elevation of dance and dance education in line with our mission statement.
Benefits to becoming a member of Dance WV include:
- Collaborative partnership with a statewide dance community
- Discounts on Dance WV Fall Festival
- Audition opportunities for your dancers (open to members after 1st year)
- Feedback and assistance with dance pedagogy and business practices from others in the field.
- Free continuing education opportunities
To become a new member, please fill out an application and email it to email@example.com or mail it along with membership dues.
Annual dues are $50
Dues are owed by the 1st of May. Late payments may result in the loss of some membership benefits for the year. Dues can be paid through Venmo @dancewv or check.
1383 Earl L Core Rd. Suite 1
Morgantown, WV 26505